The AMANZI Arctic Ear Band captures the swirling gushes of Arctic winds. Delicate and dynamic, this print showcases gushes of chilling air swirling through the atmosphere, evoking a sense of both beauty and intensity. Icy shades of blue make the cold gusts come alive, captivating the Arctic's awe-inspiring power.
AMANZI Ear bands have been designed to cover and protect the ears while swimming. They are made of a non-slip neoprene to ensure they remain in place when swimming. The Ear Bands are adjustable to fit snugly around the head and are suitable for all ages. Ear bands are used to secure traditional ear plugs or ear putty in place. They are also used to keep the ears warm in cold aquatic environments.
ENT specialists often recommend ear bands particularly for children with grommets and ear problems because they help to reduce the amount of water entering the ear canal while swimming.
- One size fits most
- Water resistant neoprene
- Durable non-slip inner grip for a firm hold
- Flexible to fit the contours of the ears and head.
- Reduces water intake into the ear canal
- Adjustable Velcro fastener to ensure the perfect fit
- Secures traditional ear plugs and ear putty in place
- Thermal insulation to keep ears warm in cold aquatic environments
How to fit
- Ensure the Velcro fastener is undone.
- Hold the ear band in both hands with the coloured side facing outwards and the black non-slip grip facing inwards.
- Position the centre of the ear band on your forehead and ears so that the widest part is directly over each ear and the Velcro fastener is at the back of your head.
- Secure the Velcro fastener and give the ear band a gentle tug to make sure it stays in place.
- Use your fingers to gently adjust the positioning of the ear band to ensure it is snug against your head and covers your entire ear.
- Continue to adjust the Velcro fastener if necessary to ensure a snug and secure fit.
- To test the fit of the ear band, move your head from side to side and up and down. The ear band should stay in place and not slip off.
- After swimming, be sure to remove the ear band and rinse it with clean water to remove any chlorine or salt build-up. Hang it up to dry before storing it in a dry place.